当前位置:首页 > 家乡菜谱 > 甜点 > 正文内容

点餐英语情景对话六人?

2024-07-28 23:21:07甜点1

  餐厅点餐英语情景对话1

  Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

  如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

  Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

  云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

  Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

  大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

  Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

  如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

  Dashan: I can't decide.

  大山:我定不下来。

  Server: Are you ready to order?

  服务员:可以点菜了吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

  如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

  Yunbo: I'd like the same.

  云波:我也要一份。

  Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

  大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

  Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

  服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

  Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

  三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

  Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

  服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

  Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

  大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

  Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

  云波:我要米饭。

  Rumei: Me, too.

  如梅:我也要米饭。

  Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

  服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

  Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

  云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

  Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

  大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

  Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

  云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

  Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

  大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

  Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

  大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

  Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

  如梅:闻起来好香啊。

  Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

  大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

  Rumei: Thanks.

  如梅:谢谢。

  Dashan: You're welcome.

  大山:不客气。

  Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

  如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.

本文链接:http://www.jrjxc.com/jxcp/td/830202.html

发表评论

访客

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法和观点。